Women’s Head Soccer Coach is the principal administrative officer responsible for the administration, development and operation of the Women’s Soccer program. The Head Coach manages the resources provided by the University which supports the essential components of the programs and is actively involved in fundraising to enhance resources for each program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five (5) year of coaching experience either at the high school or college level.
- CPR, First Aid, Champions of Character Online Course (complete within the first week of employment).
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Ability to effectively and respectfully work, communicate, and collaborate in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings.
- Ability to work and/or travel a flexible schedule to include evening, weekend, or limited overnight assignments.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to drive a 12-passenger van, rent vehicles, drive in large cities and fly in commercial aircraft.
- Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of CCC and NAIA rules related to women’s soccer and eligibility.
- Knowledge of CCC and NAIA rules and regulations.
- Ability to supervise assistant coaches and student workers.