The Head Women's Soccer Coach, under the direction of the Directors of Athletics, oversees the responsibilities of coaching the sport of women's soccer. The responsibilities are grounded on the principle of student first, athlete second. As a Coach your responsible for teaching the student/athlete how to be a good person. The vehicle is soccer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting student/athletes to attend Quinsigamond Community College by working with High School Athletic Programs in conjunction with the QCC Admissions Office.
- Actively enhancing a positive image of Quinsigamond Community College.
- Informing student/athletes on the aims, purposes, and values of the Women's Soccer program.
- Acquainting the student with the NJCAA, MCCAC, and NCAA rules that govern the sport.
- Offering academic guidance and assistance to student/athletes throughout the students' career at Quinsigamond Community College.
- Using sound and ethical teaching techniques in preparation for games and practices.
- Assisting in placing student/athletes into four-year colleges after their Quinsigamond Community College career.
- Conducting all activities within the rules and regulations of Quinsigamond Community College, the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference, and the National Junior College Athletic Association.
- Maintaining professional conduct with team members and other coaches in practice and games.
- Associates degree or appropriate community college coaching experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Valid state driver's license.