The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach will be responsible for overseeing the volleyball program and volleyball team of the college. The position consists of conducting practices, motivating students, and instructing student athletes in game strategies, techniques and recruiting.
- Minimum of 2 years head coaching experience at the high school varsity level required; 2 years college coaching experience preferred.
- Promote the professional growth and development of the Athletic Department and the volleyball program in keeping with the high level of educational standards established by the Department and the College.
- Develop, revise, and implement educational goals and objectives established by the department in consistency with College goals and objectives.
- Attend practices, games, and tournaments.
- Responsible for knowing and following the rules set forth by the college, NJCAA and OCCAC.
- Attend training and meetings as determined by the Athletic Director.
- Responsible for recruiting quality student athletes.
- Organize and instruct camps, including community service projects.