The Head Volleyball Coach will primarily focus on fundraising and recruiting student athletes for the development of the volleyball program with the expectation to field a competitive team beginning the 2023-24 season. The part-time position will be utilized to develop a plan to reintroduce volleyball as a NJCAA sport at DACC.
- B.S./B.A. Degree in a related field.
- Successful experience coaching at the community college level.
- Experience with and mentoring young people.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from varying levels of abilities, socio-economic backgrounds and ages.
- Ability to present information to small and large groups of students/prospective students and parents.
- Ability to work a varied schedule.
- M.S./M.A. Degree in related field.
- Experience in recreation or student activities.
- Work experience at the post-secondary education level.
- Working knowledge of DACC academic programs and services.