Example of Duties:
- Assist the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching, program and team management, as well as planning and execution of practices.
- Devise a game strategy which includes scouting opponents.
- Recruit Prospective Student-Athletes.
- Assist with off-season, in-season training, strength and conditioning programs.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with departmental/College/NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- College-level lacrosse experience (as an athlete or coach) or high-school/club lacrosse coaching experience.
- Must be able to perform duties within the normal bounds of an office environment as well as stand for long periods of time. Must also be able to demonstrate techniques to student athletes.
- Previous collegiate coaching experience or collegiate lacrosse experience preferred.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work independently, has excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and will be someone who is able to interpret, apply and comply with all NCAA Division III and MIAA rules and regulations.