UW-La Crosse Athletics invites candidates to apply for our blended position of Women’s Lacrosse Assistant Coach & Fieldhouse Facilities & Events Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to support our student-athletes as we set to open our brand new indoor Fieldhouse in the fall of 2022. The successful candidate will help build, from the ground up, our Fieldhouse operations as well as support our students as the Women’s Assistant Lacrosse coach.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of playing or coaching in the sport of women’s/men’s lacrosse.
- Experience with or demonstrated knowledge of facility or event management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Masters degree.
- Collegiate-level lacrosse experience
- One to three years experience in facility or event management.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III and WIAC rules.