The Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach and Athletic Administration Coordinator are expected to direct the day-to-day operation and development of the field hockey program at Albertus Magnus College.
- Develops and implement a recruiting plan to achieve and maintain a roster size adequate for sponsorship of both Women’s Lacrosse in accordance with the College’s enrollment growth strategies.
- Develops and implements a daily practice plan to ensure proper preparation for intercollegiate competition.
- Provides contest preparation by scouting opponents.
- Promotes the visions and values of Albertus Magnus College by emphasizing the experience and education of each student-athlete as the most important component of intercollegiate athletic participation.
- Provides a year-round strength and conditioning program tailored towards the individual sport.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be substituted with relevant work experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a student-athlete or coach of the sport(s).
- General understanding of the recruiting process at the college level.
- A demonstrated commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy regarding the student-athlete experience.
Albertus Magnus College is strongly committed to the principles and practices of diversity throughout the College community. Albertus Magnus College is an equal-opportunity employer and invites all qualified applicants to consider this opportunity and apply.