This position exists for the purpose of providing leadership and oversight to the women's lacrosse program at Lancaster Bible College and assigned department operational duties.
- The desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally.
- The ability to create and maintain a Christian professional atmosphere in all internal and external relationships.
- A spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve others.
- The desire and ability to disciple and mentor students.
- A professional appearance.
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree preferred in a health or sport related field.
- Previous collegiate participation and/or coaching experience.
- A demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- A demonstrated ability to develop the academic, spiritual, physical, and social needs of college students.