Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attends practice sessions for the Women’s Rugby team.
- Assist the Head Coach with conducting practice and game preparation.
- Assist the Head Coach with player development.
- Provide support and encouragement to club athletes.
- Represent UMF in a manner that is consistent with the mission of the University.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Sufficient experience with the sport's skills and principles to teach/provide feedback and foster a cooperative work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
The University of Maine at Farmington is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.