Under the general supervision of the Head Women's Soccer Coach, perform assistant coach functions for a Division l program in accordance with NCAA, Big Ten, and University regulations.
- Serving as recruiting coordinator.
- Organizing and conducting practices.
- Performance of administrative and public relations duties.
- Communicating with support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to foster team competitive success while maintaining a strong emphasis on the personal development and academic achievement of student-athletes;
- Excellent communication skills to work with athletes, other coaches on staff, and administrators;
- Knowledge of and experience with NCAA and Big Ten rules;
- Knowledge and desire to contribute to a collaborative environment with the coaches and staff that make up Wisconsin Women's Soccer.