- Instruct student-athletes on physical health, team concepts, safety, and sport-specific skills on both an individual and team basis.
- Identify and recruit talented and qualified prospective student-athletes according to program recruiting plan.
- Teach, advise and mentor student-athletes on life-skills.
- Create sport-specific practice and game/meet plans, analyze film and facilitate team meetings.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge and adherence to the MIAC Code of Ethics.
- Follow MIAC and NCAA Division III guidelines and regulations, while exhibiting behavior that represents a positive image of the athletic program and the college.
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build and strengthen cross-campus relationships
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to be attentive to details, be accurate, be precise.
- Ability to lead/teach and mentor others.
Augsburg is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.