Penn State Behrend is seeking applications for a Part-Time Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. The candidate will help create a fully participating atmosphere aligning with the Athletic Department mission to retain and graduate athletes while providing them an inclusive environment. Behrend is an NCAA Division III member institution as well as a member of the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) .
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist head coach with day to day on field coaching. Evaluate player talent.
- Take the lead on goal keeper training
- Assist with program fundraising.
- Assist with planning and implantation of pre-season practices.
- Post all team activities and announcements on social media.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Coaching experience at high school or college level.
- Playing and/or coaching soccer necessary.
- Knowledge of social media and the HUDL website preferred.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.