Bryant and Stratton College coaches are responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified students for their respective sport through a needs based consultative approach. The Athletic Coach is responsible for building relationships, the coordination of the enrollment process, and the management of their team.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in on-campus activities to support retention and referral outcomes.
- In coordination with the Campus Director and Athletic Director, prepares the season schedule.
- In coordination with the Campus Director and Athletic Director, adheres to the budget guidelines, processes all necessary purchase orders and inventory, organizes, and obtains all necessary equipment and supplies.
- Conducts a student athlete conditioning program to promote the good health of the players.
- Fields a competitive team that promotes good sportsmanship and represents the College in positive manner.
- Conducts team practices to develop the skills of the student athletes and coach the team at games.
- Ensures that admissions and marketing data is captured, recorded, inputted timely and accurately.
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures, as well as state, federal and USCAA regulations.
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Soccer coaching experience at the high school level or above
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
- Familiarity with USCAA and NCAA rules and regulations is a plus.