- Identify, evaluate, scout, recruit, and interview prospective student-athletes and their parents/guardians in an effort to secure the best possible student-athletes for the Program and University.
- Work in cooperation with and support of the University's administrators and faculty to ensure the quality of a well-rounded student-athlete experience resulting in student athletes' academic requirements being satisfied, leading to graduation. Be fair, sympathetic and protective of the student athletes while upholding academic and moral integrity.
- Effectively prepare players for each game and each season with dedication so as to assist the student-athletes to attain their maximum level of athletic performance and to successfully compete against major college competition.
- Participate in fundraising, alumni, public relations and media events as requested or deemed appropriate in an effort to improve relations, increase fundraising, and maintain a positive image of the Broncos and the University.
- 3-7 years of relevant coaching experience at the NCAA Division I level.
- Previous collegiate head coaching experience.
- USSF class "B" license or equivalent.