- Responsible for planning and conducting fall in-season and spring off-season practices and competitions.
- Actively develop recruitment strategies in accordance with NJCAA bylaws, identify students to recruit and cultivate an expansive recruiting network. Effectively communicate with prospective student athletes by mail, phone, e-mail and social media as compliant with NJCAA rules. Participate in on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Oversee overall management of program. Establish and arrange practice and competition schedules; ensure appropriate travel arrangements have been made. Adherence to assigned program budget. Responsible for the distribution and recovery of all equipment and uniforms.
- Engage in various projects and related programs and activities promoting Soccer and the Athletics Department. This includes conducting soccer camps and clinics throughout Mohave County.
- Participate in public relation opportunities with faculty, staff, students, alumni, and news media.
- Provide student-athletes with instruction regarding physical health and safety and promote student-athlete safety and well-being.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in a discipline taught at the College required if seeking to be eligible for adjunct faculty positions outside of coaching.
- Superior knowledge and compliance of all National Junior College Athletic Association rules and regulations.
- Minimum of two years of successful soccer coaching experience required. Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Valid AZ driver's license or ability to obtain upon hire.