Responsible for coaching, recruiting, scheduling of the University’s intercollegiate Division III Nationally Competitive Soccer program. Teaches activity classes and a second assignment within the Athletic Department is required.
Recruits qualified student athletics according to TU Admissions Office guidelines.
Assists, in cooperation with the Head Men’s Soccer Coach, all aspects of coaching and administering a Division III Men’s Soccer program.
Helps manage expenditures within the budget.
Assists the Head Coach of the intercollegiate Division III Men’s Soccer.
Teaches activity classes.
Makes appropriate arrangements for travel to out of town contests.
Helps raise funds to supplement the budget.
Assumes position of second assignment in the Athletic Department as determined by the Athletic Director.
- Effectiveness in the recruitment of student athletes and the instructional aspects of coaching.
- NCAA rules (General & Division III).
- Coaching, recruiting, scouting, and scheduling.
- Budgeting, fundraising, and travel planning.
- Management, leadership, and teaching.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, and database creation and maintenance is essential. Strict confidentiality of sensitive information.