Manage all aspects of the women’s softball program, carrying out the mission and objectives of the athletic department, the EPAC, NJCAA Region XIX. Help create a positive team culture that encourages competition, growth and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within LCCC and the Athletic Department policies and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Able to create training plans and provide instruction in team practices.
- Assist with game management.
- Contribute to field maintenance and game day field prep.
- Ensure safety through careful monitoring of the condition of equipment and facilities utilized by the team.
- Recruit quality student-athletes.
- Aid in the academic success and retention of student-athletes.
- High School diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior coaching experience required, 2 years working with high school or college aged players preferred. Knowledge of NJCAA eligibility.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to players, coaches, and college staff.
- Must be willing to work and travel early morning, evening, weekends, and holidays during the season.