Rutgers University- Newark (RU-N), an urban public research university and anchor institution, located in Newark, New Jersey, a city of promise is seeking a Head Coach – Women’s Volleyball. This is a twelve-month position reporting to the Director of Athletics & Recreation.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- All facets of developing and maintaining a successful NCAA Division III Women’s Volleyball. program;
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students;
- Retaining students in the program;
- Planning and conducting practices;
- Budget preparation and management; hiring and supervising of assistant coaches;
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills;
- Willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends;
- Must have demonstrated ability to successfully recruit to an NCAA Division III institution; located in an urban environment;
- Must be knowledgeable of NCAA Division III regulations and must be committed to adhering; to all NCAA, NJAC, CVC, and institutional regulations;
- Valid driver’s license.