- Organize spring open gyms;
- Prepare individualized summer workout plans;
- Consults Athletic Director with scheduling;
- Budget management/trip records;
- Knows NCCAA eligibility requirements and provides the Athletic Director a list of eligible athletes;
- Team statistics/ reports to NCCAA national, NCCAA regional, and MBI athletic office;
- Team communication/phone, texts, and emails;
- Inventory/purchase of uniforms, equipment, and supplies;
- Team roster/photos for the NCCAA national, NCCAA regional and MBI athletic office;
- Becomes trained in First Aid, CPR, and AED and participate in an annual Blood Borne Pathogens training session;
- Stay current on all Title IX policies and regulations.
- BA with 2 years of college/high school head coaching;
- Be able to work with other coaches, Solheim staff, and varsity players and maintain work confidentiality;
- Able to work in the US legally without sponsorship.