Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and administer all aspects of the Intercollegiate Womens Wrestling program.
- Select, train, and supervise assistant coaching and game operations staff.
- Motivate and guide student-athletes to achieve academic success and assist in their matriculation to the four-year level and/or in meeting their vocational training goals.
- Evaluate, plan, and coordinate all programs relevant to the success of student-athletes in the Intercollegiate Wrestling program.
- Oversee preparation of the schedule.
- Monitor and stay within the assigned budget.
- Engage in approved fundraising activities to supplement the program budget.
- Assist in the identification, procurement, and inventory of supplies and equipment for the Intercollegiate Women's Wrestling program.
- Ensure all facilities and modes of transportation are used safely and maintained properly.
- Possession of any bachelors degree or higher and two years of professional experience OR any associate degree and six years of professional experience OR the equivalent (see below). The professional experience required must be directly related to the faculty members teaching assignment.
- Experience coaching wrestling at the club, high school, community college, or four-year college level.
- Demonstrated cultural competence, sensitivity to, and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, ethnic, neurodivergent, and LGBTQIA+ backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and collaborate with the Dean, Administrative Assistant, Athletic Trainers, Instructional Aide, and all colleagues on campus to support students and develop a strong Intercollegiate Women's Wrestling program.