- Must be at least 21 years old, HS Diploma or GED, coaching experience preferred.
- All coaches (volunteer or paid) must complete the required coaching courses NFHS.com website.
- CPR certification for paid coaches is required and may be completed through the school system if needed.
- You must complete your HR onboarding policies, your HR screening (drug test and background check) and have a current health physical and TB test.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in providing leadership and support in planning, developing and implementing an instructional program in the sport as assigned by the coach.
- Assists in providing leadership and support in administering the sport program.
- Assists in fostering a climate conducive to learning as assigned by the coach.
- Assists in establishing and implementing an improvement process for the sport as assigned by the coach.
- Assists in establishing good public and employee relations for the sport as assigned by the Coach.
- Maintains professional work habits.
- Maintains and upgrades his/her professional skills in order to improve instruction for students.
- Communicates with parents and the educational community (Professional and Interpersonal Relations).
- Implements fundamental sports skills and sports management systems (Coaching and Related Areas).