- Organize and conduct practices with focused goals and objectives.
- Develop individual wrestling skills and team play.
- Teach and model proper sportsmanship.
- Fulfill all administrative tasks assigned by the Athletic Director.
- Communicate effectively with players, parents and Athletic Director.
- Provide appropriate supervision and management of team during practices and games.
- Follow school league and rules for the sport.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.
- Preference given to employees in the District with coaching experience.
- Coaching principles certificate preferred.
- Current CPR and Sports First Aid certification or able to obtain
- Current Criminal Record Check on file with the Department of Education