This position is open to all individuals, including current employees. In the event the addition of this position to a currently held position results in overtime pay, the principal must authorize payment from his/her building. This opening is for coaching only and does not include a teaching position.
1. Hold a valid first aid/CPR/AED card. Certification must be obtained from a “hands-on” class (rather than online) in order to comply with Renton School District policies and procedures.
2. Minimum 21 years of age for head coach and 19 years of age for assistant coach.
3. Demonstrated working knowledge of the above-mentioned sport.
4. Coaching experience preferred.
5. Demonstrated interest in and ability to work well with multicultural high school students, staff and community.
6. Willingness and ability to obtain Type II drivers license preferred.
The Renton School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities, domicile, marital status or political
activity, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Title IX Coordinator, Sheryl Moore, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, 425.204.2370, Sheryl.Moore@rentonschools.us.