ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule, plan and implement practices, plus game-day activities in accordance with OSAA and AHS guidelines.
- Inventory all equipment.
- Ability and willingness to assist with fund-raising.
- Supervise bus trips.
- Ability to work well with students, parents and staff.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE POSITION:
- NFHS Coaches Education Program Certification.
- Concussion Management.
- Steroid & Assessment.
- First Aid/CPR.
- Type 20 Mini Bus Certification.
- Heat Index Training Certification.