The University of Arkansas Rich Mountain’s main campus in Mena is situated on a pristine 40-acre campus at the foot of Arkansas’ second highest peak, Rich Mountain, with satellite campuses located in Waldron and Mount Ida.
- Manage program within NJCAA By-Laws and UA Rich Mountain Policies.
- Recruit for both men’s and women’s programs.
- Manage program budgets: scholarships and operational.
- Maintain wrestling facility organization and cleanliness.
- Coordinate program scheduling and travel.
- Oversee student-athlete academics.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3+ Coaching experience preferred.
- Highly organized and professional.
- Ability to ensure compliance with all NJCAA By-Laws and UA Rich Mountain Policies.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.