- Prior knowledge of wrestling rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for competition, practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules.
- Organization and development of the wrestling program as needed.
- Ability to conduct practices and attend games during weekday evenings and on Saturdays
- Ability to communicate effectively with players, faculty, administration, parents and other coaches.
- Monitor the safety and wellbeing of all participants while at practice and at games, in locker rooms, and during transportation.
- Submit required paperwork to athletic office in time frame specified by athletic director.
PREEMPLOYMENT PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS:
- PA State Police Clearance (Act 34).
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151).
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114).
- School Personnel Health Form (Physical and TB test).
- PDE 6004 Form (Act 24).
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s) (Act 168).