The BHAS athletic coaches promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. The Wrestling Head Coach provides support for the team and works closely with the other coaching staff members and administration of the school.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of High School participation in the sport.
- Experience in coaching in the sport.
- Ability to work with students.
- Coordinate and supervise the Wrestling program.
- Promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Design a training program and game program.
- Organize and supervise all practices, meets travel to assure that the program is properly managed
- Ensure that all athletic activities conform to the BHAS Athletic Handbook.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with booster clubs and other community organizations, if applicable.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.