- Work with the varsity coach to carry out program goals and objectives for the coming sports season.
- Keep abreast of new knowledge, innovative ideas, and techniques by attendance at clinics, workshops, and reading in the field.
- Model age-appropriate, sportsmanship-like behavior, and maintain educationally appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Model nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Teach student-athletes to perform sound, safe fundamental techniques.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the facilities administrator and complete work orders in a timely manner to correct safety hazards.
- Keep abreast of rules and rule changes in the sport.
- Provide accurate information needed to compile eligibility lists and other reports.
- Explain all regulations of the Athletic Code.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.