- Serve as the head coach for the middle school wrestling team.
- Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by school administration.
- Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals of skills, strategy, and training necessary to achieve a degree of individual and team success.
- Complete courses as required by the IHSAA or the District for the coaching position. Review the approved courses as required by the IHSAA.
- Certified to teach in Idaho or have completed a coaching fundamentals course desired.
- Ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- A valid driver's license is required if the employee operates a district vehicle.