- Support head coach with leading weekly practices, facilitating team meetings, and organizing team equipment;
- Lead recruitment opportunities at local schools and tournaments;
- Provide a positive, team-based environment focused on coaching and baseball/softball skills;
- Responsible for the safe-keeping and collection of players' personal documents;
- Support head coach with coordination of practice schedules and tournaments;
- Attend 1-3 weeknight practices and be available for weekend tournaments;
- Attend 3-5 overnight tournaments per season.
- Experience as a player and/or coach is preferred;
- Knowledge in strength and conditioning;
- Ability to create a positive, team-based environment focused on developing youth's baseball/softball skills;
- Experience with traveling for overnight tournaments with youth ages 18 and under;
- Must be familiar with the rules and regulations of baseball and/or softball;
- Highly organized, energetic and flexible;
- Strong verbal communication skills.