Provide quality coaching for youth athletic sports: soccer softball, flag football, baseball, t-ball, volleyball. Hours are less than 20 per week and require evenings and weekends. Scheduled days/hours will vary with each sport season.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people effectively and diplomatically.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving participants with patience, good judgment, and diplomacy.
Education and/or formal training:
- Strong knowledge of rules and regulations of sport required.
- Course work in recreation, education or related field preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to physically lead and demonstrate the skill/activity.
- May require pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, positioning and moving heavy equipment. Incumbent must posses the strength and stamina to perform strenuous physical activity.