- Coaches are required to attend the coaches meeting on Thursday, December 1 at 6:00 PM, and are responsible for contacting their teams after the meeting.
- Coaching Flag Football requires basic knowledge of the game, rules and the ability to demonstrate and communicate proper skills and drills.
- Coaches are expected to follow the coaches code of conduct and place an emphasis on teamwork, sportsmanship, and equal playing time.
- Coaches are expected to contact their teams regarding practice and game schedules and any league updates.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age.
- Submission of Volunteer Application each season.
- Submission of online Background Check.
- Abide by Coaches Code of Conduct.
- Develop and implement meaningful and instructive practice plans.
- Emphasize teamwork, equal participation, and good sportsmanship.
- Communicate effectively with league administrators as well as team parents via phone, email, or text regarding schedules, league updates, rules, etc.