- Assist in the planning, organizing, directing and promoting of “in – house” youth hockey programs.
- Work closely with other staff in the recruitment and training of coaches and volunteers.
- Assist in the evaluation of players for proper placement in various programs.
- Help to maintain facility ice schedule.
- Coordinate other full/part time staffing responsibilities associated with programs.
- Work with Manager to plan, organize and promote an in-house youth hockey league to drive season over season revenue.
- Process registrations, collect payments by due dates, organize teams and create schedules.
- 18+ years old.
- Four-year (4) degree in Sports Management, Recreation, Business Management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years of hockey playing experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration.
- Current USA Coaching Certification (Level 1 minimum).
- Complete training of USA Hockey Safe Sport program.
- Experience planning and running Youth and Adult Hockey tournaments.
- Experience organizing, coaching, and coordinating a competitive travel program.