Essential Functions and Roles of the Coach:
- Conduct two team practices per week including games on weekends. Team currently practices on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Coach must look to understand and learn the philosophy, core values and vision of the club and reciprocate that to the team and individual players.
- Coach's work week consists of on-field coaching hours, administrative duties (communication) and attendance at coach education seminars and coaches meetings.
- The club is structured to run for 10 months, with 5 weeks off in the summer and 3 weeks off in the winter.
- Additional summer camp and clinic opportunities available.
- Required to attend evaluation (tryout) sessions for assigned age group as well as others where needed.
Specific Job Qualifications, Skill and Ability:
- Candidates must hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Ideal candidate holds coaching qualifications from the USSF or United Soccer Coaches, Club will provide coach education opportunities on arrival for new coaches.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.