ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure safety and well-being of youth athletes.
- Create an inclusive atmosphere for all athletes to feel welcome.
- Set up and take down OCYSN branding and equipment.
- Implement OCYSN coaching philosophy.
- Effectively perform and communicate basic soccer drills and games.
- Evaluate players using OCYSN player evaluation rubric.
- Breakdown and teach the fundamental skills for players at all levels.
- Properly report incidents to a supervisor in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Desire to explore and develop a career path in coaching soccer
- Experience playing soccer
- Experience working with youth (preferred)
- Flexible schedule (weather changes, availability on weekdays 2:00PM - 5:00PM)
- Car for transportation to and from locations (must be able to transport equipment)
- CPR Training (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a plus.