Orange County Soccer Club is seeking to hire youth soccer coaches for a variety of youth soccer opportunities including middle or elementary school league teams, soccer clinics, and other coaching events throughout Orange County.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaching all youth age levels.
- Maintaining a safe, well-organized, and fun environment for all participants.
- Preparing practice sessions and subbing rotations for games.
- Working with OCSC to conduct various clinics and leagues throughout the county.
- Requiring waivers to be filled out by all participants.
- Completing specific trainings required for coaching.
- Availability during afternoons (after-school hours).
- Excellent communication skills and punctuality.
- Experience working with children.
- Demonstrated ability developing soccer session plans.