The Boston Bolts are a growing organization that looks for coaches to grow with it. The position is hands-on, allowing successful coaches the opportunity to learn in a professional environment and experience a coaching the next generation of soccer players. The Bolts are searching for a hardworking, self-starter who is passionate about teaching young players how to play soccer.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- The coach will lead a 9v9 team (U11/U12) for the Boston Bolts.
- The coach will report directly to the Program Manager.
- Aid in the development of players for the assigned team(s) during practices, games, and tournaments through Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
- The club coach will work with the Regional Director and club members in achieving club and player goals.
- The club coach will follow the Boston Bolts Methodology.
- The coach will be available 3 to 4 nights a week and weekends to coach the team from January 1 to June 1st.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Leadership skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and educate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passionate about coaching soccer.