The New York Red Bulls Youth Training Programs are currently looking to add experienced coaches to our player development staff. Positions are available within the following areas:
- Community programs
- Travel programs
- Regional Development School (RDS)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (full availability)
(additional partial opportunities available coaching 2-3 days a week and weekends)
- Required to be available five (5) afternoons/evenings per week plus weekends.
- Required to be available Tuesday and Thursday mornings for staff training workshops
- Working hours will be approximately 20 to 30 hours per week, over an eight to nine month period. A full availability coach typically works 6-7 days per week from March – November. This included coaching, administration duties and educational workshop attendance.
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours, administration duties and attendance at mandatory staff training workshops in the spring and fall seasons. Both elements are paid at an hourly rate.
- Employment typically begins mid to late March and runs through to late November or August and runs through to late November. The exact start and end dates are based upon the needs of each youth partner club.
- Coaches who commit to a full availability employment contract also receive preferential assignments to double camp programs (30 hours per week) plus Residential camps. Additionally, coaches will also receive priority in scheduling of winter hours.
- Coach is guaranteed a minimum of 180 coaching hours in the spring and fall season plus a minimum of one (1) 15 hour camp per week of the summer.
- Required to attend a mandatory paid pre-season orientation event
- Unpaid vacation time: Due to nature of the youth soccer season and the need to maintain consistency in staffing, coaches are not permitted to take vacation time during PEAK seasons. Applicants should disclose any conflicts prior to sign an employment contract.
Candidates must also hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation
Candidates must have a clean criminal record
Must have 3 years previous coaching experience
Hold a recognized coaching qualification
Be over the age of 18
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying
Schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.