Austin SSC Kids has an immediate need for fun and friendly folks to help coordinate and referee our social sports leagues in South Austin and Pflugerville. All that is needed is a working knowledge of and passion for sports, preferably with previous playing experience. We will teach you the rest!
- Help facilitate games & teach sport basics.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of playing rules and SSC program policies.
- Educate and enforce those playing rules and program policies.
- Provide a safe, fair, and fun atmosphere for all players.
- Transport and maintain league equipment.
- Prepare and Maintain Sports Fields.
- Submit Scores and necessary reports at the conclusion of games.
- Ensure games run smoothly and on-time.
- Communicate issues and game summaries to league managers.
- Greet and welcome all players and parents.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of, and passion for, sports.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- High-level organization, work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.