Qualifications & Specialized Skills:
- Coaching experience required.
- Experience coaching ages 3-17.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification (on-site training provided as needed).
- Customer service oriented and result driven.
- Strong teamwork, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Keep the gymnasium/outdoor spaces safe and clean.
- Work with other coaches/departments to share space/equipment.
- Help sell programming/services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality.
- Coaches are responsible for planning, organizing and delivering an appropriate range of sports activities and programs for individuals and teams.
- Teaching relevant skills, tactics and techniques.
- Monitor and enhance performance.
- Commit to season schedule and be responsible for finding subs if needed.
- Uphold and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report to administration with any issues.
- Other duties as needed.