Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, assist, and coach Multi-Sport-specific classes, Strikers Soccer Program, NFL Flag Football, Camps, and Birthday Parties.
- Willingness to learn about all our programs and standards.
- Constantly set an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive tone to everyone in our programs.
- Provide positive feedback and encouragement during all programs.
- Guide kids in learning and cultivating skills with a healthy attitude towards competition.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of varying days and hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive, outgoing, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates an understanding of TOCA Naperville's commitment to quality service, products, and entertainment.
- Consistently maintains a pleasant, professional, and approachable style.
- Well-spoken with the confidence and ability to talk to caregivers and kids of all ages.
- Passion for sports and working with children.
- Experience working with children ages 12 months to 8 years old is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel and teach in local off-site environments.
TOCA Football is an equal opportunity employer.