The Youth Sports Coach is responsible for teaching and supervising youth development classes of up to 15 students per class. The Youth Sports Coach reports directly to the Youth Development Director and Youth Program Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Set up and take down instructional equipment before and after each class.
Supervise children and ensure the playing/performance area is safe for all participants.
Work irregular shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Maintain current qualifications in accordance with program standards.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed, required, or assigned by the Youth Development Director, Youth Program Director and/or the General Manager.
Desire to work with children 18 months to 12 years of age.
- Desire to work with children 18 months to 12 years of age.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- High energy and enthusiasm throughout all classes.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, preferably with target age group(s).
- Strong time-management skills to ensure all goals of each class are met.
- Commitment to work the same hour(s) each day for 10-13 consecutive weeks.