- Directs and supervises program activities to meet the needs of our diverse community and fulfill YMCA objectives.
- Expands youth sports program within the community in accordance with strategic and operating plans.
- Secures and schedules athletic fields and facilities.
- Transports and sets up equipment for games and practices; monitors and purchases necessary sporting equipment as budget permits.
- Creates teams from paid and financially assisted registrations.
- Organizes and conducts parent orientation meetings, and training and meetings for coaches.
- Experience working with individuals, families and communities of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- One year or more previous direct supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience with standard business software.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in second language desired.