USTA/Mid-Atlantic Section is seeking a Seasonal Youth Tennis Coaches to assist in our efforts to launch new youth Girls Rule the Court programming to maximize our impact on girls in underserved communities. The primary focus of this position is to coach and facilitate the on-site delivery of the Girls Rule the Court program.
- Engage children in group play and social emotional learning instruction using provided curriculum.
- Ensure player safety at all times.
- Tracks attendance on roster sheets for each program session.
- Distribute and collect participant forms and surveys as assigned.
- Complete coach trainings and paperwork as assigned.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment needed for each program.
- Ensures all supplies and equipment are maintained properly, assuming normal wear and tear.
- Ensures equipment and giveaways are distributed to participants as assigned.
- Coaches should enjoy working with children in a group setting.
- Coaches must be female, as this is a program designed to be led by female coaches / mentors to promote health, wellness, and build self-esteem in girls through social emotional learning principles.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and ability to motivate kids.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Dependable transportation to travel to sites and with space to carry tennis equipment.
- Must be able work in the Louisa County VA geographical area.
- Must pass a background check and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be attend trainings and courses as assigned.