- Henderson, NV
- December 12, 2022
Assist with daily operations including but not limited to: directing workouts,
administrative collaboration with other departments (ATC, Equipment, Etc.)
● Collect and Analyze Global Positioning System Data gathered through Catapult Sports
● Collect and Organize Perch Velocity Based Training data in order to optimize training loads for
● Lead programming for high developmental need student athletes
● Lead all logistics on behalf of the strength and conditioning department on gameday, and
out-of-facility practice and/or training sessions.
● Gather Sports Science data such as Rate of Perceived Exertion, Polar Heart Rate Data,
sleep, hydration levels, body weight, player load in order to optimize training load placed
upon athletes in the weight room and on the field.
● Strength and conditioning intern coordinator. Lead and developed young aspiring
strength and conditioning coaches by providing practical experience, certification prep
courses, and mentorship through alignment of team values.
● Maintain accurate budget, purchase orders, inventory for the weight room
● Coach student athletes with injuries by modifying the daily training protocol in alignment
with the Athletic Training staff
Develop and execute strength and conditioning programs for athletes in different phases
of sport (Volleyball, Lacrosse)
● Individualized the program for athletes based on training age, mobility limitations, injury
limitations and overall strength
● Created a competitive and positive environment to allow athletes to grow through
● Utilized compound movements and progressed and regressed athletes for progressive
overload and safety
● Taught and enhanced proper running mechanics, landing, jumping, cutting, based on
Trained clients in a one on one or group setting
● Assessed weaknesses in mobility/strength/conditioning and created programs to
strengthen these weaknesses
● Set quantifiable goals to measure the progress of the program
● Modified movements for injured/restricted clients
● Coached small group classes and modified daily protocol based on training age,
injury/mobility limitations and general physical preparedness
● Worked with multiple athletes in different populations (Football, Basketball, Wrestling,
Soccer, Baseball, Military, Spartan)
Coached a multitude of exercises within the program cycles that aided in optimizing the
athletic potential of the athletes that include, but are not limited to, prehab, plyometrics,
Olympic lift variations, base and auxiliary exercises covering all movement patterns and
ranges of motion.
● Utilized progressive overload principle to promote strength gains in all variations of lifts.
● Collected and Analyzed Global Positioning System Data gathered through Catapult
● Helped build and maintain Catapult databases, reports, analysis throughout the season.
● Gathered Sports Science data such as Rated Perceived Exertion, sleep, hydration levels,
body weight, player load in order to optimize training load placed upon athletes in the
weight room and on the field.
● Coached student athletes in a high energetic environment that promoted competitive
behaviors in all aspects of the program.
● Coached athletes with injuries by modifying the daily training protocol with the
assistance of the Athletic Training staff.
● Assisted the Performance director on different devices such as Catapult, Polar Systems,
Brower Timing Systems, Nordboard, Tendo Units, Forcedeck plates and an Excel
database including player load and ratings of perceived exertion.
● Coached NFL draft eligible players in preparation of pro day in the weight room, on the
field, and all agility tests.
● Assisted Dietician with nutritional distribution/education for student athletes