C.S.C.S - NSCA
T.P.I. Certified Golf Fitness
FMS Level 1
Management position in charge of all health and fitness related activities at The Club. Designed two new state of the art fitness rooms, equipment layout, coordinate all personal training and group exercise programs; hire, train, and supervise fitness staff and carry out administrative duties such as budgets, payroll, and incentive programs.
Perform Titleist Performance Evaluations on golfers and put together golf specific workouts for professional and recreational golfers.
Perform FMS Screens on athletes of all levels and design specific strength & conditioning programs to meet their needs and goal.
Design & implement sport specific strength, power, flexibility, rehab, and conditioning programs for professional, collegiate, and high school athletes. Worked with athletes such as Shaquille ONeal, and NFL platers Terrell Owens, Jabari Greer, and Ryan Fowler.
Administer rehabilitation and movement techniques specifically designed for athletes with abdominal, (sports hernia) groin, hip flexor, and back injuries.
Design and implement golf specific training for collegiate and professional golfers. Trained Vanderbilt’s Men’s Golf Team
Facility design, management, budgeting, and daily operation of state of the art fitness facility
• Design and implemented the strength training, conditioning, flexibility, speed, agility and nutrition programs for all players of the L.A. Lakers
• Involved in the rehabilitation and reconditioning of injured players
• Designed new state of the art strength training facility for Lakers
• Involved with 3 NBA World Championship Teams
• Trained the following NBA All-Stars: Shaquille O’Neal, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Kobe Bryant, Eddie Jones, A.C. Green, Nick Van Exel, Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, Mitch Richmond
• Consultant for the Los Angeles Sparks of the WNBA
Strength & Conditioning Coach primarily for the Men’s Basketball, Volleyball and Football teams
Also worked with Men & Women’s Tennis, Men & Women’s Swimming, and Women’s Track & Field
Involved in the design of new strength training facility