Ramon RojasAddress: 25885 SW 143rd Ct Homestead, FL 33032 Phone: 786-444-8236 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional, enthusiast and committed Track & Field coach contributing to the growth of individuals and athletic programs with knowledge, experience and expertise
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Sports and Physical Education
- NSCA, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Certification
- First Aid
Track and Field athlete with over 12 years competing in multiple events including Sprints and Long Jump at the national level. Made National Jr. Team 1987 (Cuba) for international meet.
- Long Jump: 7.37m / 24’2”
- 100m: 10.81
- Intern assistant coach at “Eduardo Saborit Sports Center”(Cuba) 1990-1992
- Head Coach at “Agua Dulce Training Center” (Cuba) 1992-1994
- Cross Country Assistant Coach for Alfa Omega Track & Field Club 2011
- Assistant Coach for South Ridge Boys and Girls Track & Field Club 2011-2013
- Volunteer/Assistant Coach at Goulds Park Track & Field Club 2013-2014
- Volunteer/Assistant Coach at South Dade Elite Track & Field Club 2015-Current
- Design, Organize and implement sports training programs
- Sports Conditioning
- Proper Exercise Technique and injury prevention
- Sports Nutrition
- Ability to indentify an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Qualified athletes in sprints and jump areas to USATF Jr. Olympics 2013-2017.
- Finalist/Medalist at USATF/AAU indoor/outdoor National Championships 2017.
- Finalist/Medalist at AAU National Clubs Championships 2017
- Multiple medalist in sprints at USATF Master Florida Association (60m, 100m, 200m, and 400m).
- Medalist at USATF Masters National Championships 2015-2017.
- High School male sprints under 10.7 in 100m dash.
- High School male triple jumpers over 14.50m/ 47’6”.