Houston, TX 77054 | 832-285-6956 | email@example.com
Texas Southern University, Houston, TX 2012- 2015
- National Honor Society (2012-2015)
- Men’s Track & Field Team (2012- 2015)
- Collegiate 100 for Men (2013-2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Performance (2012-2015)
Texas Southern University, Houston, TX 2016-2017
- Phi Beta Sigma INC. Alpha Sigma Sigma Chapter
- Masters of Science in Health and Human Performance (2016-2017)
Aldine Ninth Grade English Teacher
Houston, TX 08/14/2017-Present
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Checking and assessing pupils' work.
Texas Southern University Assistant Track & Field Coach
Houston, TX 07/24/2016-08/20/2017
- Techniques of the sport.
- Assists the head coach with instructing students in the rules, regulations, equipment, and
- Assesses student’s skills, monitors students during competition and practice, and keeps the
- Head coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Assists the head coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition.
Galena Park North Shore Substitute/ P.E. Teacher 01/06/2016-08/1/2017
- Ability to work with lesson plans established by primary teacher.
- Versatility in methods of instruction and ability to adapt quickly.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to new environments and to the students as individuals.
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word)
- Excellent Verbal skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical and organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Customer Service
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
Available Upon Request
• Techniques of the sport.
• Assists the head coach with instructing students in the rules, regulations, equipment, and
• Assesses student’s skills, monitors students during competition and practice, and keeps the
• Head coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
• Assists the head coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition