The Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach with the administration and organization of a successful athletic program that competes in the Centennial Conference at the NCAA Division III level. Position will receive a stipend and housing may be available depending on the candidate’s distance from the College.
- Prepare, schedule and organize daily practice sessions, game preparation for competition and off-season training.
- Recruiting of prospective student-athletes in accordance with the NCAA, Centennial Conference, and Ursinus College policies and procedures.
- Provide general advising, mentoring and support to student-athletes.
- Engage in regular consultation with athletic training personnel to maximize the safety and wellness of student-athletes.
- Demonstrate concern for the overall welfare of student athletes at all times.
- Engage in ethical decision-making and outstanding sportsmanship.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of rules and techniques of the specific sport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning ability.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III and Centennial Conference rules and regulations.