Saint Anselm College, a Catholic, liberal arts college in the Benedictine tradition, is seeking a full-time, year-round Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. The Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach will report to the Head Coach and provide coaching expertise, leadership, management and administration of all aspects of a competitive NCAA program resulting in a positive and beneficial intercollegiate experience for student-athletes.
- Provide leadership, organization, supervision for all practices and varsity contests in conjunction with head coach.
- In conjunction with head coach, oversee and evaluate assistant coaches, student assistants, and volunteers.
- Organize and implement a successful recruiting program which attracts academically and athletically gifted prospects—with an unwavering commitment to retention, degree completion and academic success.
- Conduct all aspects of the program within the rules, regulations, and procedures of the NCAA, conference, athletic department policy manual and the College.
- Encourage and create an atmosphere of sportsmanship, professionalism and respect among the athletic staff, coaches and student-athletes.
- Commitment to student-athlete safety and welfare as it pertains to all aspects of women’s soccer.
- Manage team needs within parameters of annual budget; review all budget requests and projected fiscal needs.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- NCAA compliance background check.
- Successful completion of annual coaches exam per NCAA guidelines.
- Successful completion of first aid, CPR and AED certifications.